Handbags Women's Nice COFFEE TOTE Shoulder Tote 502 ZIPPIER Great LeahWard 314A Zipper Bags 314 wgRdEHwxPqWest Palm Beach, Florida
Staff Psychologist - South Florida
OVERVIEW OF BOYS TOWN
Closing Date: Open until filled
Are you passionate about shaping the future of America ’s Youth?
Boys Town – Florida is changing the way America cares for children, families and communities by providing and promoting an Integrated Continuum of Care that instills Boys Town values to strengthen body, mind and spirit.
Our mission is centered on creating an environment for children that include s trust, discipline, emotional support and respect. We believe that all children and youth have the potential to become bright, productive, adjusted, loving people.
Boys Town is nationally recognized for its research-proven child, health and family care programs. As one of the country’s largest nonprofit funded child-care organizations, Boys Town touches the lives of more than 2 million children and families nationwide each year. Join our Town today and help us shape the future of America!
OVERVIEW OF JOB
As a member of our Outpatient Behavioral Health Clinic, the Staff Psychologist provides direct treatment services to children and families. The psychologist’s primary responsibilities include providing individual and family therapy and documenting treatment plans and the services provided. The psychologist conducts psychological testing as needed. Embedded within the Boys Town continuum of care staff psychologists in the OBH clinic also provide consultation to other Boys Town program staff as needed.
Handbags Tote ZIPPIER 314 Zipper Great 314A 502 Shoulder LeahWard COFFEE Nice Bags TOTE Women's An emphasis of the Boys Town OBH clinic is integration within primary care settings. As a result staff psychologists provide services in both the Boys Town clinic setting and primary care office settings. Staff psychologists are responsible for establishing positive relationships with a variety of referral sources to facilitate coordination of care and establishing and maintaining a referral base.
Other roles and responsibilities include:
Provide direct services to approximately 30 clients each week
314 TOTE Zipper ZIPPIER Nice Women's Tote LeahWard COFFEE Bags Shoulder 314A Handbags Great 502 Consult with medical and educational professionals as appropriate to client care
Complete clinical documentation in an accurate and timely manner and consistent with relevant law, professional ethics, and Boys Town policy
Pursue ongoing education related to the fields of clinical psychology, behavioral pediatrics, and parent training.
REQUIRED EDUCATION, TRAINING, EXPERIENCE, OR SKILLS
- Familiarity with the Boys Town model or a similar behaviorally-oriented approach.
- Knowledge of the theories, principles and practices of psychology with an emphasis on behavioral or cognitive behavioral theories.
- Proficiency in assessing and treating a wide range of clinical concerns and diagnoses such as ADHD, ASDs, oppositional and defiant behavior, sleep disorders, anxiety disorders and fears, motor habits, and academic problems
- Knowledge of the principles and methods of administering, scoring and interpreting a wide variety of psychological tests..
- Proficiency in conducting and documenting comprehensive psychological evaluations
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with a variety of people.
- Ability to communicate in an articulate, professional manner while maintaining necessary degree of confidentiality.
COFFEE 314 LeahWard Tote Zipper ZIPPIER Great 314A Women's Shoulder TOTE Bags Nice 502 Handbags - Ph.D. in psychology or related field and advanced training in clinical, school, or counseling psychology, behavioral pediatrics, or parent training.
- Must have completed an APA approved internship or equivalent.
- Must be a licensed psychologist (or have met all licensing requirements) in the state of Florida
- Bilingual in English – Spanish or English-Haitian/Creole is preferred
This advertisement describes the general nature of work to be performed and does not include an exhaustive list of all duties, skills, or abilities required. Boys Town is an equal employment opportunity employer and participates in the E-Verify program. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. To request a disability-related accommodation in the application process, contact us at 1-877-639-6003.