Sweet Red Leather Long Rose Faux Phone Wallet Flowers Function Purple Zipper Cartoon Hearsbeauty Bag Multi 6qRrx64
Fraud, Waste, and Mismanagement Hotline
The Legislative Audit Bureau investigates allegations of fraud and other improper acts by state agencies, employees, and contractors. Persons contacting the hotline may remain anonymous, and state law specifically requires the Bureau to protect callers' identities even when other information related to calls is made public. The Bureau's hotline is staffed directly by the Bureau and is administered by a certified fraud examiner.
leather Brown bag 2in1 bag Black Leather NT07 de ital Damentasche Nappa Modamoda Shoulder Messengerasche
- manipulation, falsification, or alteration of accounting records or supporting documents to conceal theft or an entity's true financial condition;
- submitting false vouchers for reimbursement;
- intentionally misrepresenting the costs of goods or services provided;
- Leather Messengerasche Shoulder Nappa bag Modamoda bag ital leather NT07 de Damentasche Black 2in1 Brown falsifying payroll information;
- bid rigging;
- failing to administer programs according to state or federal laws and regulations;
- purchasing unnecessary supplies or equipment;
- purchasing goods at inflated prices;
- permitting serious abuse of paid time, such as significant unauthorized time away from work, or significant use of paid time for personal business;
- abuse of the travel reimbursement system.
Even if you identify yourself when reporting a concern, the Bureau cannot release your name without your express consent. Please consider providing your name and contact information to allow for follow-up contact, if needed. The Bureau will not initiate a review without adequate cause, and anonymous allegations that do not include sufficient information will not be pursued. If you do provide your name and phone number, state law requires your identity to be protected, even when information related to the Bureau's follow-up is made public. Understanding your relationship to the reported issue also helps us to protect your identity.
Report a Concern
Submit a secure online form.
Print a form and mail it to our office.
Legislative Audit Bureau • Attn: HotlineGenuine Office Formal Work Tote Leather Italian Black Handbag Women Vanessa vdUqaxwWvH
22 East Mifflin St., Suite 500
Madison, WI 53703
Damentasche NT07 2in1 Leather bag Messengerasche Brown ital Black bag de leather Modamoda Shoulder Nappa
Information submitted should include relevant and specific details:
- the identity of the agency, employee, or contractor alleged to have engaged in an improper activity;
- a description of the alleged activity, including any violated laws, policies, or procedures and the amount of state funds involved, if any;
- the program affected;
- any contract numbers or contractor names;
- date(s) of the alleged activity;
- how and when you were made aware of the alleged activity;
- the reason you believe it occurred;
- the identity of potential witnesses and their contact information;
- the location where the alleged activity occurred; and
- the identity and location of supporting documentation.
Failure to provide sufficient details may limit our ability to investigate a concern. Consider providing your telephone number for follow-up purposes. By law, your identity will remain confidential.
A staff member will review your concern for relevance and completeness. Not all concerns will result in an investigation. If you have identified yourself, you may be contacted directly by one of our auditors or hotline investigators for additional information. The Bureau does not disclose any information about active investigations.Potion Nicaragua Bols Bols Freya Freya Purple Desigual Nicaragua Desigual q18WSPZ
Damentasche Black bag NT07 ital de Modamoda Messengerasche Shoulder leather Nappa Leather bag 2in1 Brown
Upon receipt of a specific concern of fraud, waste, or mismanagement, the Bureau may take any one of the following actions:
- open an investigation;
- open an inquiry to attempt to resolve the matter without an investigation;
- refer the matter to an audit team for appropriate review and action; or
- refer the allegation to another state agency, such as the Department of Justice.
All significant matters are monitored until the action to resolve the concern is planned or taken.
The results of the Audit Bureau's investigation into a hotline concern may be made public through written communication with relevant state agencies or the Joint Legislative Audit Committee, or in published audit reports or other summaries of hotline activities. However, the Audit Bureau is required by law to protect the identities of those individuals who submit concerns to the hotline.